So I managed to escape my captor, (a pretty good excuse for my lack of blogging) the end my uni semester means that I'll have lots and lots of time to blog... hooray. However in my absence I did not completely forget about my lovely readers, I working away attempting to find some decent content to post when I had the time. Dempsey took the fashion week by storm, walking in more shows than I can be bothered to count. I recently got in touch with this fantastic new model and managed to get an interview.
1. Hey Dempsey, how are you?
Hey, I'm good how are you?
2. I'm good, what is your discovery story? How did you begin modelling?
I've always loved making clothes so when I got the chance to become a model, it was so good to start travelling and seeing different creations. I thought if I kept modeling I could learn more from being in the industry, travelling, meet interesting people and make friends along the way.
3. You just did your first proper fashion week at the 15th RAFW. How was that for you?
It was really exciting! My boyfriend, Jasper was working with me at some of the shows! I got to see the collections up close and feel which was awesome. It was a marathon of a week! I had such a great time, I'll definately come back next year.
4. Where do you call home?
5. What else have you been up to lately? Any interesting stories about your travels?
After Jasper and I got back from Tokyo last year we went to see his family in Auckland and went sailing around on the Hauraki Gulf. Then we flew back to Perth to see my family and went to Rottnest Island. After a month in Perth we flew to Melbourne for a week before going to Sydney for fashion week.
6. Do you have any favourite designers or creatives?
There are soo many but some that I can think of now are Kenzo's couture, Alexander McQueen's spring summer 2010 collection and Christopher Kane.
7. How would you describe your own personal style?
8. Do you have any beauty routines that you stick to, products that you can't live without?
I use Jurlique moisturiser on my face everyday and mix acai berrys with my juice every morning.
9. What music are you currently listening to?
Dubstep, rock, indie, electro, blues & roots.
10. What's next for you, will we be seeing you kill the internation runway?
I'm just seeing how it goes here in Sydney at the moment but im thinking of travelling later on this year.